Green Bay Area Public Schools (GBAPS) arranges our transportation using Lamers Bus Lines each school year. For details, please click here.
- If the student is not bus eligible, parents complete the online parent paid request form to use the shuttle service and indicate (i.e., St. Matt’s) on the request.
- AM Shuttle stops at Resurrection in the morning and then continues to St. Matthew’s.
- PM Shuttle picks up at St. Matthew’s and continues to Resurrection.
- Cost of the shuttle service is $200 a seat. The Father Allouez Site Advisory Council covers half of that cost.
Alternate Address Request
If you are a RETURNING QUALIFYING bus rider you will need to do the following:
- Nothing. GBAPS should be contacting you this summer.
If you are a NEWLY QUALIFYING bus rider you will need to do the following for each student:
- Fill out an Enrollment form (see the link at the top of this page for enrollment form.)
- Must provide proof of residence with parent name and date. It can be a utility bill (gas, water, electric), lease/rental agreement, mortgage statement.
All forms and proof of residency must be submitted online to Green Bay Transportation.