Green Bay Area Public Schools (GBAPS) arranges our transportation using Lamers Bus Lines each school year.
If you are requesting the shuttle service between campuses, you must fill out two forms: the Private School Transportation Registration and the Parent Paid Contract. Families qualifying for busing from their home must fill out the Private School Transportation Registration.
- If the student is not bus eligible, parents need to complete the online Private School Transportation Registration Form and a Parent Paid Contract Form to use the Shuttle Service.
- AM Shuttle stops at Resurrection in the morning and then continues to St. Matthew’s.
- PM Shuttle picks up at St. Matthew’s and continues to Resurrection.
- Cost of the shuttle service is $200 a seat. The Father Allouez Site Advisory Council covers half of that cost.
Alternate Address Request
If you are a RETURNING QUALIFYING bus rider you will need to do the following:
- Nothing. GBAPS should be contacting you this summer.
If you are a NEWLY QUALIFYING bus rider you will need to do the following for each student:
- Fill out an Enrollment form (see the link at the top of this page for enrollment form.)
- Must provide proof of residence with parent name and date. It can be a utility bill (gas, water, electric), lease/rental agreement, mortgage statement.
All forms and proof of residency must be submitted online to Green Bay Transportation.