Father Allouez Catholic School follows all safe environment guidelines administered by the Diocese of Green Bay. Any adult who volunteers at Father Allouez is required to have a current background check on file, complete a VIRTUS training course and sign the volunteer agreement form each year.
BACKGROUND CHECK: To complete the background check, volunteers are required to provide personal references, sign a declaration form, and authorize a criminal background check and receive a satisfactory report. How do I complete the background check.
VIRTUS: All volunteers who have contact with children, young people and individuals at risk as part of their volunteer duties are required to complete the Virtus Training. Register for Virtus Training
AGREEMENT FORM: All volunteers must sign and return the Diocesan Code of Pastoral Conduct for Volunteers Form to the school office each year.
Parents entering in an email address will have an option to receive an email with your list of submission responses.
- FACS Lunchroom coverage (St Matthew campus)
- Signup for date(s) here
- FACS lunch recess coverage (Resurrection campus)
NON-URGENT VOLUNTEER NEEDS:
- Summer Activities (Res & SMC)
- Volunteers needed over the summer for painting projects and assistance hanging new whiteboards
- Volunteers needed to help put up bulletin boards, décor, etc. before school starts in Fall
- Volunteer families needed to serve as mentor families for our new families
- Volunteers needed to help organize and present during New Family Night
- Volunteers needed to help organize a Welcome Back Tailgate or Food Truck Family Night the evening of Meet the Teacher Night
Miscellaneous Classroom Duties
- Take apart and staple items
- Make copies
- Plan class parties (Halloween, Valentine’s Day, etc.)
- Cut items
- File, 3-hole-punch and assemble writing portfolios
- “Deconstruct” tile boards
- “Deconstruct” trick word rings
For all the needs listed above, please contact the office with the task you’re able to complete. These will go towards your volunteer hours and you may track here: Volunteer Hour Tracking